MAST 1060 Timeline
Class begins on Monday January, 17th, 2017. I begin lecturing that day, Chapter 1
1. No Show assignment is due no later than Friday, January 20 th at 11:30 pm. You need to turn this
in on Blackboard, go to your lessons tab and submit.
1 / 1 point
A K-selected species can be characterized as
one that performs well near the carrying capacity.
being a weak competitor.
producing many small offspring per reproductive event.
being small in size and reproducing early in life.
CIMO Chapter 8 Review
1. autoposting - the automatic posting of data in the remittance advice to a practice
2. capitation payment - payments made to physicians on a regular basis for providing services
to patients in
CIMO Chapter 7
1. Capitation- A fixed amount that is paid to a provider to provide medically necessary
services to patients.
2. clean claims - Healthcare claims with all the correct information necessary for payer
CIMO Chapter 2
Access of Rights- g. An option that determines which areas of the program a user can access, and
whether the user can only view data or has rights to enter or edit data.
Auto Log Off c. A
CIMO Chaper 5
1. Capitated plan-an insurance plan in which prepayments made to a physician
cover the physicians services to a plan member for a specified period of time.
2. Case- a grouping of transactions that share a common element.
CIMO Chaper 4
1. Established Patient is a patient who has been seen by a provider in the
practice in the same specialty or subspecialty within three years.
2. Guarantor refers to an individual who may not be a patient of the practice but
CIMO Chapter 3
1. Chart Number a unique number that identifies a patient.
2. Office Hours break block of time physician is unavailable for appointments with patient
3. Office Hours Calendar selects or changes dates in office hours, inter
CIMO Chapter 1
1. Series of steps that determine whether a claim should be paid is called Adjudication. K
2. An Organization that receives claims from a provider, checks and prepares them for processing
and transmits them to insurance carries in a standar
CIMO Chaper 6
Adjustments- Changes to patients accounts that alter the amount charged or paid.
Charges-The amounts billed by a provider for particular services.
MultiLink Codes- Group of procedure code entries that are relate