Chapter 5 TYK
1. How do you select a list?
Click on the List button in the toolbar to invoke the List
Manager window, then locate and highlight desired list,
and then click on the button labeled "Load List."
2. How do you se
Chapter 4 TYK
1. Why is it important to print your work before exiting?
To save your progress
2. What does the export PDF button do?
Outputs the printout to a PDF file
3. How many cups of coffee per day had Rosa Garcia been
Chapter 6 TYK
1. Describe how to record a test that was ordered and describe
how to record a test that was performed
On the Tx tab: Clicking the red button on any test,
automatically records it as performed.
Using the prefix
Chapter 1 TYK
1. What does the acronym EHR stand for?
Electronic Health Records
2. What is the definition of an EHR?
The portions of a patient's medical records that are
stored in a computer system; aka electronic medical
Chapter 2 TYK
1. Name three forms of EHR data
Digital images, text, discrete data
2. Name at least two medical code sets considered national
CPT-4, ABC, ICD-9CM, and ICD-10
3. What is a nomenclature?
Chapter 3 TYK
1. Which menu did you use to select the patient?
2. Which menu did you use to start a New Encounter?
3. Where did you set the label 10 minute visit, which
appeared in the title of the window?