MM- Chapter 32 KTQ
Chapter 32 KTQ
1. There are six steps to the troubleshooting theory.
2. You should always document the repair after you verify full system functionality.
3. The limited\lifetime of a PC is referred to as obsole
MM- Chapter 19 KTQ
Chapter 19 Key Term Quiz
1. You can repair the master boot record on a Windows Vista computer by using the bootrec
2. The Recovery Console can be added as a boot menu option.
3. The System Recovery Opt
MM- Chapter 22:02 Lab Exercise
Chapter 22:02 Lab Exercise
Step 1 b. Write the settings down and verify them with the settings given by the instructor.
IP address: 192.168.56.1
MM- Chapter 23 KTQ
Chapter 23 Key Term Quiz
1. Network adapters wirelessly connect your computer to your wireless router.
2. A(n) 802.11n router is ideal for multimedia (gaming) applications because of its significant
MM- Chapter 24 KTQ
Chapter 24 Key Term Quiz
1. When connecting to the internet using high-speed digital subscriber line, the DSL transceiver
is often referred to as the DSL modem.
2. The protocol that is synonymous with the Worl
MM- Chapter 27 KTQ
Chapter 27 Key Term Quiz
1. All Apple smartphones and tablets use a capacitance screen.
2. To download an app on an Android device, you must go to what is currently called the Android
Google Play. This used to
MM- Chapter 28 KTQ
Chapter 28 KTQ
1. The part of the laser printer that actually causes the toner image to be created on the paper is the
transfer corona or transfer roller.
2. To use a printer that's attached to a network with
MM- Key Term Quiz Chapter 16
Chapter 16 KTQ
1. A(n) standard user cannot install software or delete system files.
2. Typing your user name and password is a means of authentication.
3.Windows Vista introduced a new feature calle
MM- Chapter 15 Key Term Quiz
Key Term Quiz Chapter 15
1. The Registry contains all the configuration data and can be accessed directly using REGEDIT.
2. The bootmgr file is used to manage the boot process of Windows Vista/7.
MM- Chapter 22:03 Lab Exercise
Chapter 22:03 Lab Exercise
This lab showed me how to share folders over a network. By right clicking a folder that you
created and selecting Properties gives you the sharing options in Sharing Tab.