Part 1: Network Planning
Your company network currently consists of workstations, switches and a router. There are four
departments: Sales, Marketing, Finance and Accounting. Each department requires that they be
on a separate subnet, so you know you will
Part 2: IP Addresses Allocation Plan
Based on the Network Planning you did in Part 1, you will now assign static IP addresses
to two PCs in each department, along with the Gateways those PCs will use.
(from Part 1)
Unit 4 Lab Assignment Report
1. The default configuration on a switch is to have the management of the switch controlled through
2. True or False: If you have an enable secret password set, you dont even need to bother setting the
Unit 2 Lab Assignment
1. Ping Utility (5 pts)
From a Command Prompt, enter ping www.ecpi.edu
Was the command successful? Yes
Next, from a Command Prompt enter ping www.microsoft.com
Was the command successful? Why do you think you received those
Unit 1 Lab Assignment
1. OSI Model Matching (2 pts ea.)
Name the layer described.
Offers simplex, half duplex, and full duplex to systems to communicate
Unit 3 Lab Assignment Report
1. What command will provide basic configuration for the system hardware as well as the software
version, the names and sources of configuration files, and the boot images?
2. What command will delete the s
Unit 5 Lab Assignment Report
1. True or False: All Cisco routers have a 32-bit software register which is written into NVRAM.
2. Which bit do you have to turn on to tell the router to not load the contents of NVRAM?
3. How do you access ROMMON