NUR 206 Review Guide Chapters 28
1) How does constant stress affect the GI system? Psychological and emotional stresses greatly
influence appetite and motility of the stomach and intestines.
2) What type of patient is mostly likely to develop gallstones?
The nurse is reinforcing teaching to a client about an upcoming colonoscopy procedure. The
nurse should include in the instructions that the client will be placed in which position for the
Left Sims position
NUR 206 Chapter 30 Review
1) Define hernia. A protrusion through part of the abdominal wall by the
2) What are the most common areas for a hernia? Inguinal, femoral, and umbilical.
3) What are the most common contributing factors for a hernia?
Kelley, Darius, Tina, and
CHAPTER 34 LECTURE
The kidneys and urinary tract function
is to maintain the proper balance of
fluids, minerals, and organic substances
necessary for life.
Problems in the heart, lungs, or