1. The cytoplasmic extensions that, together with the cell body, provide the main
receptive surfaces for neurons are dendrites.
2. The two types of cells of the nervous system are neurons and neuroglia.
3. The functional connect
1. An organ consists of two or more tissues grouped together that function together
2. The human integumentary system includes skin, nails, hair follicles, and glands.
3. Injections that are administered into the tissues of the s
1. Most of the terminology to name and describe body parts and their functions comes from
Greek and Latin.
2. An investigator who conducts an experiment to determine how temperature chan