Chapter 1 Summary
1. Define the nature of U.S. business and identify its main
goals and functions. (p. 4) Abusiness is an organization that provides
goods or services to earn profits. The prospect of earning profitsthe
difference between a businesss reven
Chapter 3 Summary
1. Define small business, discuss its importance to the U.S.
economy, and explain popular areas of small business. (pp. 60
64) A small business is independently owned and managed and has
relatively little influence in its market. The imp
Chapter 2 Summary
1. Explain how individuals develop their personal codes of
ethics and why ethics are important in the workplace. (pp. 32
38) Ethics are beliefs about whats right and wrong or good and
bad. Ethical behavior conforms to individual beliefs
1. What are the ethical and legal issues at stake in this scenario?
Ethically he has to figure out if it is acceptable to market a game that focuses on nudity, violence, and
gambling. The legal issues would be making sure that the game is up to the right
A common best practice for service desks is to discourage complaints as complaints are typically biased
customer opinions and are not useful in helping service desks improve.
Select one: True
The correct answer is 'False'.
A global customer base has