1. What are the key reasons why airlines are investing in IT? Give an example
The major reasons why airlines are investing into IT are due to the increased
need and demand in customer service. In todays market the low cost c
Review of the FAA
Review of the FAA and Current Trends
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University Worldwide
Review of the FAA
When you hear the letters FAA people more often than not think I meant FFA or Future
Farmers of America. Whil
Explain what regulatory measures need to be in place for Small
Unmanned Aircraft Systems growth. Do you think the necessary
regulatory measures will be in place for the FAA forecasts to be
realized? Why or why not?
The growth of un
1. What differentiates a Legacy Carrier from a Flag Carrier?
A flag carrier is an airline that is registered in a specific state where a legacy
carrier is not. A flag carrier is given preferential rights or privileges by the
1. Why is the ownership of airlines important in the context of the 7th Freedom
Seventh Freedom of The Air - the right or privilege, in respect of scheduled
international air services, granted by one State to another State, of
1. Describe the various levels of a positive safety culture necessary to
implement a successful Safety Management Program. As an airline manager,
what are a few steps you would take to implement a positive safety culture?
There are fo
1. What business model traits allow the full service airlines to carry the
majority of the world airline traffic? What do you think is their biggest threat
to future growth?
There are many different traits that the large full service airlin
1. Summarize the problems with the 1993 research and development plan: Airport Pavements
Solutions for Tomorrows Aircraft? Since then, what steps has the FAA taken to eliminate the use of the
old design procedures? What aspects of pa