1. Compare and contrast core beliefs/values and secondary beliefs/values. Provide an
example of each.
Core beliefs/values are those that will remain the same no matter the influence and even
have the potential to be passed on through gen
1. What benefits do airline customers seek when they buy air travel tickets?
This is pretty simple if you think about it, customers simply want the cheapest ticket
prices with the most amenities and highest service possible. With t
1. Analyze the buyer decision process of the traditional Porsche customer.
The process for a buyers decision is quite different than any other as there are
steps that are left out due to the traditional loyal feelings of purchasing a
1. What is marketing myopia, and how can it be avoided?
According to Kolter and Armstrong marketing myopia is the mistake of paying more
attention to the specific products a company offers than to the benefits and experiences
1. Should you rely solely on break-even analysis and cost-based pricing as a means of
determining business success?
Companies and organizations should not rely on either break-even analysis or cost-based
pricing to determine the success
1. What is an opinion leader? Discuss how marketers attempt to use opinion leaders to help
sell their products.
According to Kolter and Armstrong opinion leaders are those people within a reference
group who, because of special skills, k
2.6- Case Study: Trap-Ease
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University Worldwide
April 1, 2016
Sometimes the conventional wisdom of the what should be and the what could be are not
the paths that materialize for the usual thoughts.