1. Mitigating Crime Risks - Describe a crime of major importance to private security and
explain methods to mitigate that risk.
The trend toward attacking airports rather than aircraft seemingly sustains the most frequent
attacks globally a
1. Civil Offenses - What is the difference between Defamation, Libel, and Slander? Give an
example of each.
First, it is important to comprehend the definitions of the following words below in order to
understand an example of each:
1. Evolution of Security - What was the evolution of security (how did security evolve for
For as long as mankind has been evolved enough to form communities, the need for the safety
and protection of those communities has been pa
1. Security Personnel Requirements - List the minimum standards for private security
personnel and recommend other requirements that you believe would be useful.
Due to most branches of private security firms closely reflect the roles of la
1. CPTED - Explain the purpose of CPTED and how Basic Physical Security Equipment
can be used to maximize the return on investment (ROI) for the security cost center.
As per Hess (2009), CPTED stands for: Crime Prevention Through Environmen