1. There are three career moves that can potentially counteract the problems of
midcareer managers. What are they? Please define and describe the three career moves.
The potential career moves that can counteract the problems of midcareer manager
1. What does it take to be a successful mediator?
A mediator is a reviewer of facts, a creative facilitator, and a professional listener,
who relies on the power of persuasion to get both parties to settle a dispute (Ivancevich &
Konopaske, 2013). He or s
1. Briefly describe about employees' pregnancies in relation to the workplaces in
There are certain protection, rights and benefits for employees pregnancies in
Singapore and this is granted by the legislation such as the Employment Act and the
1. What is HR planning? (Chapter 5, pg145)
HR planning is both a process and a set of plans which helps to assess the future
demand and supply for human resources. Moreover, if the HR planning is an effective one, it
means that it has provided the mechani
1. What did the court find in the case of Brito v. Zia Company?
The Zia Company was found to be in violation of the law such as Age Discrimination
Act, Employment Act and Title VII of the Civil Rights Act. It was discovered that the Zia
1. What is the purpose of doing a self-assessment prior to a job search?
Self-assessment is the initial process in a job search. It provides information about
three important areas for a career satisfaction for individual which are the personality, work
1. What are some of the implications of EEO programs on HRM activities? What HRM
activities are affected by EEO programs?
As EEO programs are designed to protect and give equal opportunities to every
individual and to also eliminate biasness, almost every
1. How has the emergence of the Internet changed the way that organizations
plan and manage their human resource needs?
The emergence of the Internet has changed the way of an organization in planning and
managing their human resource competency to a larg
1. Should the president of Caritas Health Care be fired? Why?
In my opinion, if the reports that were claimed by the female employees about the
sexual harassment are true after proper investigations had been to taken to prove the validity
of the president
1. Human resource management consists of numerous activities. What areas were illustrated by
Sam's schedule on this particular day?
From Sams schedule on that particular day, there were a few human resource management
activities that were displayed.