Case Study Allport
February 27, 2016
1. Allport suggested seven criteria that demonstrates that a person is psychologically
healthy (mature). What are they? Find examples of them in the case.
a. The mature adult extends his or her sense o
Case Study 36
March 3, 2016
1. What does McCrae and Costa mean by introversion and extraversion? Is Subira
introverted or extraverted? Find examples in the case to support your answer.
a. Extraverts are more drawn to the outside world, pr
Case Study Carl Jung
January 31, 2016
1. What is Marks attitude, according to Jungian theory? Provide evidence for your answer.
a. Mark would definitely be an extraversion. Mark enjoys teaching the
schoolchildren about fire safety, and co
Case Study Maslow
March 12, 2016
1. Which of Maslows needs, described in his hierarchy, were met for Frank before he was
laid off? Provide examples and explain.
a. He met most of the needs that Maslow described in his hierarchy of needs.
Case Study: Kelly
March 21, 2016
1. Explain how Kellys theory could suggest that Maria is a scientist.
2. What seems to be one of Maria and Carloss important personal constructs? Explain the
3. What did Kelly mean by the dichot
Case Study #9
February 14, 2016
1. I would say that Samara is a dependent neurotic trend. Samara is cold, not poised, and
does not have a stable marriage or relationship. Samara is thirty-five, and is not married.
She has had quite a few
Case Study 5 (Erik Erikson)
February 18, 2016
1. What is the crisis experienced in Eriksons first stage of psychosocial development? How
did Chrystell resolve this stage? What was the outcome of the crisis? Was it favorable or
Adler Case Study
February 5, 2016
1. What evidence is there that Martin had feelings of inferiority?
a. Martin felt the need to overcompensate for his poor childhood. Martin also never
wanted to talk about his childhood, and when he did t
Case Study #3: Alfred Adler
1. According to Adlers inferiority complex, Martian likely has feelings of inferiority due to
his childhood. He often went to bed hungry as a child due to this father pride. There was
also a lack of aff
Case Study #5: Erikson
Due: Sunday October 8th
Bettys behaviors are heavily externally motivated. This behavior is motivated by her
childhood experiences with her parents being overbearing and unsupportive. Her
Some would say that from a very early age, Carl Jung had some psychological problems.
Being born in Switzerland to a father who was a clergymen, his father wasnt the father that he
needed. His father thought he was weak and powerl