Unit 2 (Ch. 5-8)
1. Which of the following is an example of strategic sales and
a. Launching a new product
b. Awarding a refund
c. Evaluating promotional discounts
d. Managing inventory
2. Which of the following primary activi
Exam 1 (Ch. 14) Questions
1. _ is a common wireless protocol designed for transmitting
data over short distances, replacing cables.
2. Magnetic and optical disks are nonvolatile
3. Mac OS is the oper
Exam 2 (Ch. 5-8) Questions
1. An enterprise application integration system appears to be an
integrated database to the user
2. Which of the following companies has the largest market share in
the enterprise resource planning industry?
Exam 3 (Ch. 912) Questions
1. Businesses need to understand reward system opportunities if
they want to encourage users to create and disseminate content
about the business.
2. Users who promote to a social media information system are
1. A company that states a strategy of low cost leadership and a
differentiation on customer service simultaneously is most likely to
achieve a strong competitive advantage
2. According to Porter, _ includes recruiting, compensa
Unit 3 (Ch. 9-12)
1. Which of the following is a system that provides iteration
a. Email attachment
c. Microsoft SkyDrive
d. Microsoft Word
2. Users interact with collaboration systems using _.
b. Client devices