Page 61 Question 1-10 Joel Martens Client-Server Networking Sat. Morning 1. Side-by-side, Wipe-and-Load 2. Windows RE (Recovery Environment) 3. Direct or Indirect 4. 72 hrs. of continuous running 5. Floppy Disk 6. Multilingual User Interface (MUI) 7. RAM
1. IIS7 web page pops up. The result is I successfully installed a website.
2. Brings me to the IIS7 page.
3. Internet Explorer cannot display the web page.
4. Internet Explorer cannot display the web page.
Unit 8 Lab:
Configuring A Windows Server 2008 Machine
1. I never got a message when I started to make a new domain.
2. Because the Administrator is set up as the domain Administrator account.
3. Yes, he will have to change his password
Unit 10 Lab: Monitoring Servers
4. % Processor Time
6. Yes, it shows how well each item is working.
7. The lines in the graph increased.
8. Easier, the graph scale got bigger so it made the lines smaller
To: Rebop Pakulah
From: US computer guru
As you can tell, with all the stuff on the computers in the US office, the computers are
going to be slower. One thing you can do is put each department into workgroups which woul
From: Systems Administrator
In response to your email concerning the different job roles in your department, the best
suggestion I can give you is make each department their own work group. Within those group