Unit 1 Assignment 1
Installing Server Roles with a batch file
1. What does the /w switch do? Why is it used?
Stops the command from returning until install is complete
2. What switch is used to remove a role?
3. What is
Unit 3 Assignment 1
Choosing port scanning software
1. What is port scanning?
Software application that looks for open ports
2. What is the goal of port scanning?
To learn of vulnerabilities to break in to a network
3. Would you pr
Unit 4 Assignment 1
SMTP Security Practices
1. List and describe three SMTP server security threats.
Binary Data In SMTP Commands - An attacker might attempt to inject code to the SMTP
server by using binary characters as parameter
Unit 6 Assignment 1
Maintaining Web Services with a Dynamic External IP
1. What is Dynamic DNS?
Dynamic DNS is the method of updating and keeping records current on DNS Servers.
2. Can your Senior Administrator host an Exchange Ser
Unit 7 Assignment 1
Designing and Exchange Server
1. What is the total cost of the server you designed?
2. Would you recommend a multiple core processor? If so why or why not?
Yes, It is for quicker access
3. What is the min