1. Use the values given in the above triangle and find the value of B, b, and c.
2. Two sides
1. What is a directed line segment?
A line segment to which a direction has been assigned.
2. What are equal vectors?
Vectors v and w are equal if they have the same magnitude and same direction.
3. Let V be a vector fr
1. Solve the following exponential equation by expressing each side as a power of the
same base and then equating exponents:
6x=216 Log(6^x)= Log(216)=Log(6^3)xLog(6)=3Log(6)/Log6
1. Describe an ellipse in two sentences.
An ellipse is the set of all points, P in a plane the sum of whose distances from
two fixed points, F1 and F2, is constant. The two fixed points are called Foci.
2. Find the stan
1. Describe an arithmetic sequence in two sentences.
A sequence in which each term after the first differs from the previous term by a
constant amount. The difference between consecutive terms is called the common
difference of the sequence.
2. Describe a
1. What is an exponential function?
An exponential function one whose value is a constant raised to the power of the
argument, especially the function where the constant is e.
2. What is a natural exponential function?