Lab 2.1 Pseudocode
1. Purpose of Variable: variableName
Stores the name of the company: companyName
Stores the cost of the fiber: fiberCost
Stores the number of feet to be installed: feetInstalled
Stores the calculated cost of the installed fiber: totalCo
Unit 1 Homework
1. It is thought of as the brains, though that could be misconstrued. It is where all
of the processing of information takes place.
Compilers translate code, interprete
Unit 2 Assignment 1 Homework
1. What does a professional programmer usually do first to gain an understanding
of a problem?
Works directly with the customer
2. What is pseudocode
3. Computer programs typically perform what three steps
Lab 3.4 Programming Challenge
1. /Provide documentation on line 2 of what this program does
2. /This program will calculate the amount of credits the student has left to take until
receiving their degree in Network Systems Administration.
3. /Declare va
Unit 8 Lab
8.1: For Loop and Accumulation Pseudocode
Constant Integer MAX_HOURS = 24 Declare Integer hours
For hours = 1 to MAX_HOURS Display The hour is , hours
Step 2: The hour is 1 and each number through 24
Step 3: Constant Integer MAX_MINUTES
Unit 7 Research: Exploring how to Stop or Exit an Infinite Loop
What programming techniques or structures can stop or exit an infinite loop?
The easiest way to do this is use an exit condition. This prevents the program from
going into an infinite loop.
Unit 8 Research: Difference in Count Controlled and While Loops
Count Controlled Loops:
When we know we want to do something a specific number of times, using a
Count Controlled Loop is the best option. This is a control loop with a counter. A
Unit 6 Research Advantages & Disadvantages of using Case Structures
Due to both the popularity and numerous advantages, Case Structuring has
become a fundamental part of object technology today and is used in one form or
another in major obj
Unit 7 Homework
1. So you can set them apart from the surrounding code
2. Preset Loop: test the condition before performing the iteration.
Posttest Loop: performs the iteration, then tests the condition
3. It uses a true/false condition to control the n