Has a strong user experience capability
Unlimited access to phone feature including camera, microphone, GPS, ETC.
It is best for optimizing to mobile device.
Strong mobile engagement.
Longer and more frequent user interaction.
1. Which system integrate and share data with POS system? Customer service,
inventory system, accounting and building system.
2. Other than errors, what warnings or messages should the system sent to the
users? Confirmation emails, delivery ETA, tracking
Nestles ERP implementation
Nestle USA scenario is that in order for an ERP implementation to be successful
the right individuals need to be involved in the process from the beginning.
Nestle learned this lesson the hard way and eventually was forced to ha
You would have to recode it into a native code for that specific platform in order
for you to make it mobile for that device.
Because all mobile applications are written in native code for specific platforms, It
would have to be written in a differ
1. Which systems integrate and share data with the POS system? It depends on
your situation. Most POS system in todays market have point of sale, inventory,
customers, purchasing, and accounts receivables built-in and tightly integrated
into the softwa
1. It goes downward through the phases of requirements analysis, design, coding,
testing, and maintenance
2. It ensures the design flaws before the development of a product
1. A software development process combines elements o