Religion in Jamaica consists of 64% Christian (62%
Protestant and 2% Roman Catholic), 2% Jehovah's
Witnesses, 3% unstated, and 10% other.
Jamaica was inhabited by Arawak Indians when
Columbus explored it in 1494 and named it St. Iago. It
remained under Sp
Bio345 Test #5 (130pts)
1. Which of the following is NOT a function of the urinary system?
A. Removing inorganic waste products from body fluids
B. Discharging waste products into the environment
C. Regulating blood volume & pressure
D. Conserving n
Bio345 Test #4 (130pts)
1. What type of membrane lines the peritoneal cavity?
2. During embryonic development humans have 2 mesenteries which of these is almost completely lost in
Bio345 Test #3
1. The _ are located in the subcutaneous layer deep to the skin and also in the areolar tissues of the mucus
membrane lining the digestive, respiratory, urinary, and reproductive tracts.
A. Deep lymphatics
B. Superficial lymphatics
Bio345 Test #2
1. What type of blood vessel carries oxygen poor blood towards the lungs?
A. Arteries of the pulmonary circuit
B. Veins of the pulmonary circuit
C. Arteries of the systemic circuit
D. Veins of the systemic circuit
2. Which of the foll
Bio345 Test #1 (130pts)
1. Which type of intercellular communication between cells does NOT require a signal to be sent outside of the
plasma membrane of the cells that are communicating? (Circle ALL that apply)
1. The space surrounding the external genitalia is described as the _ space.
2. Color blindness is an X-linked trait. If you have a heterozygous mother and a father