1. Assume that the digital clock of Figure 8 1 is initially reset to 12 oclock. Determine the binary state of
each counter after sixty- two 60 Hz pulses have occurred.
A. Hours tens: 0001 Hours units: 0010 Minu
1. Determine the Boolean output expression for the simple PAL array shown in Figure 9 63 . The Xs
represent connected links.
A. 1. X = overbarA overbarB overbarC + overbarA B overbarC + A overbarB C
3. Modify the array
3. What is the purpose of the AGP bus?
A. The AGP (accelerated graphics port) bus is an interface for a graphic card. The graphics controller can
directly access the main memory through the AGP.
5. Explain the difference between bus width and bus ban
Fundamentals of Digital
1. How long can the traffic signal control system remain in the first state?
The system remains in the first state for 25 seconds or as long as there are no vehicle on the side street.
3. Write the Bo
1. Assume the tablet-bottling control system is set for 36 tablets per bottle. Determine the binary
numbers in register A and register B after 5 bottles have been filled.
A. Register A; 000000110110. Register B; 10110100
3. For problem 1, what is the
1. Baseband Transmission refers to the original frequency range of a transmission
signal before it is converted, or modulated to a different frequency range.
2. The analog signal goes through an analog to digital conv
In case 1, I think that Norma should tell the team member that she is sorry that
he or she feels that way but she was sent to do a job and shes not leaving until it is
done, and if he or she does
1. Write the BCD code sequence produced by the encoder in figure 7-2 if a 4-digit access number 4739 is
entered on the keypad.
3. Assume the entry code is 1939. Determine the st