Unit 7 Research Assignment
1. The programs are concise, and that it is repetitive imperative code that indicates how to
solve things is provided in the computer system behind the scenes.
a. Easy to read code.
Unit 6 Research Assignment 1
1. SQL is an ANSI (American National Standards Institute) standard, there are different
versions of the SQL language. To be compliant with the ANSI standard, the different
versions must s
Unit 5 Research Assignment
LOCAL TIME ZONE
Unit 4 Research Assignment 1
1. Functional Dependency a constraint between two sets of attributes in a relation from a
Name is functionally dependent upon SSN in an employee characteristics
Unit 3 Research Assignment 1
1. Camel Case vs Pascal Case.
camelCase - elements are joined without spaces, with each element's initial letter
capitalized within the compound. May start with capital or lowercase. (
23 December 2012
Unit 2 Labs
Lab 2.1 Identify Business Rules, Attributes, and Candidate Keys
Do you have patient records in a computer system already?
How is patient info tracked and updated?
How do you process reports?
How do you se
Unit 2 Research Assignment
1. Parts of the lifecycle.
Planning (analyze situation, define problems and constraints, define objectives and
Analysis ( logical design, user requirements, existing system evaluatio
Unit 2 Labs
1. Do you have patient records in a computer system already?
2. How is patient info tracked and updated?
3. How do you process reports?
4. Do you classify patients by health status?
Patient id surrogate-unique
Name, phone natural,composite-unique if patient gives correct phon enymber
Email natural uniqu
Unit 1 Labs
Each doctor must have their own database for
their own patients.
Each patient will require a database of
information (depression state
Unit 1 Research assignment 1
1. There are 14 different versions of SQL Server since 1989. The things that are added to
SQL server 2014 are hekaton, SSD Buffer Pool Extension, enhances the AlwaysOn