Computer networking the making of a computer network.
Computer network a combination of many devices working together to communicate with each
Application is software that performs some useful functions for the user.
Email is electronic mail sent v
1. An enterprise campus LAN uses wired UTP Ethernet and wireless 802.11 LANs at the edge of
the LAN. Looking at a particular floor in a particular building, all the devices connect to either a
single Ethernet switc
NT1210 UNIT 3 Assignment
1. Which of the following is true about a TCP/IP network?
b. The network uses standards defined in TCP/IP RFCs, plus other standards
2. Which of the following terms in not a common synonym for TCP/IP models?
PT1420 Week 2 Assignment
1. What are the variable naming rules of Visual Basic, Python, and Java?
Must have a letter as the first character
Cannot use special characters in the name (.!@&$ )
Name cannot exceed 255 character
Unit 9 Richard Payne
IPv6 is 128bit while IPv4 only has 32 bits IPv6 is written in HEX while IPv4 is written in
IPv6 uses 128-bit addresses and is capable of 340 undecillion addresses. That is 340 times 10 to
the 36th power, or 340 trillio
1. The major stakeholders for computer networks and network applications are the ones
who use it or rely on it to do business. The main stakeholders are the one who uses the
network or applications to get their work done for their company. T
Name: _Richard Payne_
DIRECTIONS: Complete the following worksheet. Identify each topology diagram by name, and add the
typical logical and/or physical characteristics associated with each topology.
NT1210 Unit 4
1. You have created a simple electrical circuit with a battery, wires, and a light bulb. Which of the
following is true about this circuit? (Choose two answers.)
a. The batterys positive lead pushes current away from