Week 6 assignment 1
Which editions of Windows 7 to use?
Windows Professional x32. It has to be x32 since the computers have only 1 GB of RAM and the x64
version requires at least 2GB of RAM. Also Professional is needed since they require a
Project Part 1
Version of windows 7: Professional because it supports remote desktop support, saving to a network
location, Software restrictions policies, amongst other properties.
How many work stations: 34
How many User Accou
Fill in the blank:
2) Network and sharing center
4) OSI / 7
5) Connectionless oriented Protocol
10) Application and physical layer
1. Research the following organizations and explain their invol
1) RAID stands for Redundant Array of Inexpensive Disks.
2) To increase the performance or reliability of data storage.
3) RAID 0 splits data evenly across two or more disks. RAID 1 creates an exact copy of data on two
or more disks. RAID 5 uses block-lev
LAB 2 WORKSHEET
WITH DISKS AND
Creating a Basic Disk Partition
In Exercise 2.1, you create a new basic partition for Alice where she can
store her data.
7. Based on the information in the Di
1. The general public in the United States will be able to purchase all of the Windows 7 editions in retail
stores except Windows 7 Starter, Windows 7 Home Basic, and Windows 7 Enterprise.
2. The core module that provides all of the Windows 7 capability t