Unit 4 Assignment 1: Chapter 9 & 10
04 Aug 2015
1. In addressing modes, explain the meaning of the terms data and operand.
Data are numerical values that are used in computations. Operands are the symbols in an
Unit 3 Assignment 1: Chapter 6
21 July 2015
8. What is the mnemonic for the math instruction that raises a number to a power?
9. With Source A equal to 10 and Source B equal to 5, what is the content of the destination for
Unit 3 Assignment 1
4. What do NOTC and NCTO stand for?
Normally open, time closed
Normally closed, time open
7. Define the following timer bits: timer enable, timer timing, and timer done.
Timer enable - is true whe
Unit 3 Assignment 2: Chapter 7, 8
28 July 2015
11. With N7:3 set at 237 in Figure D-7, answer the following questions.
a. Will pilot light PL7 illuminate whenever switch SS1 is closed?
b. Will the contents of register N7:1
MOD 6: Assignment 1: Chapter 15 & 16
18 August 2015
1. List the differences between the IL and ST languages.
IL- a low-level, texted based language that uses mnemonic instructions. Allen-Bradley does not
support this language b
ET2750 PROGRAMMABLE LOGIC CONTROLLERS
Unit 2 Assignment 1: Input and Output Logic
29 June 2015
How is memory in a PLC organized?
Rack based systems and tag-based systems. PLC 5 and SLC 500 divides information into
Unit 4 Assignment 2: Chapter 11
11 August 2015
1. What is sequencing?
Sequencing refers to a predetermined step-by-step process that accomplishes a specific task
4. What is the function of the file of a sequencer?
File- the sta