List five advantages and five disadvantages of using global variables.
Five advantages of using global variables are:
1. It is accessible to all the modules in a program
2. You only have to declare it once outside the
Lab 4.1: Pseudocode and Modules
/Declare local variables
1. Declare String clientName = No Value
2. Declare Real feetUTP = 0
3. Declare Real subtotal = 0
4. Declare Real taxCost = 0
5. Declare Real totalCost = 0
Assignment 1: Homework
1. How do modules help you to reuse code in a program?
Because you are writing a code to perform a specific task.
2. Name and describe the two parts that a module definition ha
Reverse Engineering, in computer programming, is a technique used to analyze
software in order to identify and understand the parts it is composed of. The usual
reasons for reverse engineering a piece of software a
Lab 3.1 Pseudocode
Declare Real creditsTaken
Declare Int creditsLeft
Declare Real studentName
Constant Real credits
Needed = 90
Problem (Yes or No)
If Yes, Whats Wrong?
There is no
Short Answer Questions
5. You must specify the variable type and an identifier.
int n; / type - int, identifier n
6. A variable that is declared but is not set to a definite known value before it is used.
Purpose of Variable
Stores the cost of fiber
Stores the company name
Stores the number of feet to be installed
Stores the calculated cost of installed fiber
Display Welcome to th
1. A programmer creates a design, which starts by asking the customer what the
program needs to achieve.
2. A pseudocode is an informal language that has no syntax rules and does not
suggest it is to be ca
1. The CPU, or Central Processing Unit, runs all the software on a computer.
Without it, the computer is basically a paperweight.
2. The number that represents a bit being turned on is 1. The number that
C and C+ go together, as programming languages go. C was first and then
later on, C+ came along. It will be easier to learn C+ after C is learned because C+
are updates that bring C to the modern age.
The C programmin
Must begin with a letter (a - z, A - B) or underscore (_).
Other characters can be letters, numbers or underscore (_) only.
Variable names are Case Sensitive.
There are some reserved words which we cant be used
Dim category As String = "No Value"
Dim testScore As Integer = 0
Dim interview As String = "No Value"
displayInfo(testScore, category, intervi