Unit 7 Assignment 1
A real life example of light refraction would be light hitting a prism which would cause a rainbow
to be seen. This happens do to high the concept of how light works.
A real life e
Unit 1 Assignment 1
Cell Phones: cell phones use a mixture of voice and data networks depending on location. It uses mainly
data since there is no wire to carry the data.
Landline phones: land line phones us voice netw
Unit 1 Exercise 1
Data gets from one player to another through a series of repeaters, server banks, and miles of
cable. What happens is when a player connects to the game server the connection goes from the node
Structure Cabling Installation
Professional cable installers do not simply terminate cables and connect them to
computers and hubs. Instead, they create circuits that connect all wall connections to a
central distribution point. At the end of this lab, yo
Wiring a LAN
Task 1: Communicating on a star topology
1. Disconnect your lab computer from the ITT LAN and plug in your network
cable to the ITT lab computer.
2. Connect the other end of your network cable to the hub provided by the
Working with Cables
Task 1: Create a patch cable using UTPindividual activity
1. Retrieve a 2-meter (6 feet) long cable from your instructor along with two RJ45 cable termination clips.
2. Align the wires in the clip by following the T568A stand
Cable Labeling and Specifications for the Common Media
1. Find the cable marked #1 and fill in the table below:
2. On cable marked #1, what is the footage?
3. If #1 was