1. There have been 7 revisions of the SQL standard. In the most recent revision, SQL
2011, there were many new non-temporal features. You have DELETE in MERGE,
Pipelined DML, CALL enhancements, limited fetch capability, collection type
These are a group of related attributes that form subthemes within an entity. The
members of the group are dependent on one another. If one member of the group
repeats so will the others in the group. An entity should be about only
Explore the Latest ANSI and ISO Standards:
ANSI (The American National Standards Institute) accredits standards that are developed by
representatives of other standards organizations, government agencies, consumer groups,
companies, and others. These stan
Declarative programming is where you say what you want without having to say how to
do it. With procedural programming, you have to specify exact steps to get a result. For
example, SQL is more declarative than procedural, because the queries don't specif
1. Find out how MySQL manages basic authentication and authorization.
SQL is a declarative language meaning you say what you want done, not how to do it. It
is not case sensitive but can be if the databases options are set to be case sensitive. It
Best practices for disaster recovery:
1. Align disaster recovery with application development.
2. Dedicate and empower staff.
3. Try (and test) before you buy.
4. What you do with the results of the test is a critical part of disaster recovery planning.