A. A cable with terminators at each end and is shared by all nodes: J- Bus
B. A cable looped to itself and shared by all nodes: I- Token Ring
C. A cable is connected to each node on one end and to a connectivity device on the other
D. Nodes tr
The latest triple play option.
Good morning and welcome to the future, we here at Mo-Corp are please to unveil our
new triple-play option. Your thinking why would I want this program? Well Im pleased to tell
you we are the wave of the future. First we wil
When installing cables there are several factors to consider: cost, future expansion,
bandwidth, signal strength, and EMI. Each type of cable has different specifications that affect
these installations and every job will have different needs associated w
1) The FISMO roles I would house at the Hartford location are Master schema and
2) One problem could be that the RID pool has reached its capacity and needs to
request more unalloca
Chapter 22 Questions 1, 2, 5;
1. What are three reasons to use NFS?
2) Remote storage
3) Reduce the workload of administrator
2. Which command would you give to mount on the local system the
/homedirectory hierarchy that resides on the
Chapter 13 Questions 2, 4;
2) Which command would you give to update all installed packages using yum?
# yum update
4) Suggest two advantages that rpm files have over source distributions.
Some advantages are automatic dependency resolution, fast
Chapter 11- Question 6;
6) How can you disable SELinux?
To disable SELinux, configure SELINUX=disabled in /etc/selinux/config:
After reboot, confirm that the getenforce command returns Disabled:
Reboot your system.
Chapter 14- Questions 1 5;