It302 assignment 7.1
1. "hello" change and you have to edit the mail server file
2. 1. File: "df": which stores the body of the message. 2. File: "qf": which stores the headers and
3. The dnl comm
IT302 Assignment 6.1
1. A DNS servers with preform recursive queries
or an SQL server
2. An A (address) record points to a domain.
3. identifies the email servers for a domain
4. $ hostname example.com
$ dig example.com
1.What printing protocols are supported by CUPS?
CUPS supports IPP,
LPD/LPR, HTTP, SMB, and JetDirect (socket) protocols.
2. Of those protocols supported by CUPS, which one is the native CUPS
It302 Research Assignment 4.1
Free and Open Source Software (FOSS), by 2006, had allegedly violated 235 patents that
Microsoft was in possession of, including the Linux Kernal, Samba, OpenOffice.org, and others.
Three contracts we
How is vsftpd more secure than most other FTP servers?
Because vsftpd does not run with root privileges.
What is the difference between passive and active FTP?
In passive mode, the client initiates the connect
100 Broadway Lane
Lumberton NJ, 08610
Dear Mr. Massaquoi
I write this letter to inform you of your termination with the company for violating
our no call no show policy.
On april 16th, you failed to show up for work. There
IT302 assignment 4.1
a. The df command
c. Allowusers 184.108.40.206( r )
d. mount t nfs nfsserv:/mnt/nfs
f. passwords are sent in an unsecure manner
g. homes] share
2. Create an