Unit 1 Case Study 1 KSA
Sept 26, 2014
The team leader needs to provide an accurate description of the performance of
every person in the team. Of course, after any decision, I need to determine the
company needs and the needs of the group, bec
Hardware: For this component, its straightforward, each user will have either a
workstation at one of the offices or design centers or a PCs for offsite users. Onsite users will
have desktops with specific applications depending on their user group
Each protocol has its unique features, and individual role in the network, a few key protocols
that we will be using are PPP (Point-to-Point Protocol), DHCP (Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol), TCP
(Transmission Control Protocol), IP (Internet Pr
For this network to work properly and function in the ways that the customer needs it to function, we
will have to be running a few memoranda. There are so many different types of Protocols but this, being
an advertising firm we will be s
Any provider that it will give you city [OC48], or regional [OC194] type backbone.
Might as well be a local phone company. 5-second 25mb file anywhere at any time worldwide is
on an Ethernet: shrugs: I dont know, cost prohibited comes to mind. Giga
IRC: Internet Relay Chat (IRC) is a protocol for live interactive Internet text
messaging (chat) or synchronous conferencing. It is mainly designed for group communication
in discussion forums, called channels, but also allows one-to-one communicat
Main Site Description:
Server/type of server needed? With email server
Type of Hardware for data transmission
What type of backup to use, Disk
Type of Long data term (More data storage required for this option.), short te
The Tech Guys
[Type the author name]
This document is a description of sites for the ABC Company, which is an Advertising Firm
located around the world with multiple users and offices worldwide.
Main Site Description:
Server / type of s
Tools for utp installation
Why use microscope when installing optical fiber (417)
Crosstalk issues (452)
Request for proposal (455-469)
Define refraction, dispersion
Differences between fiber and copper (250)
Parts of optical fiber (537)
running on a
A pair of
NT1310 Unit 1. Lab 1. Data on fixed line vs cellular debate
As many as one in six American households have given up their landline and are using only their
cell phone, according to Steven Blumberg, a senior scientist at the Center for Dise
D) All of above
1. Tools needed to install a twisted pair cable connector? A) Wire Strippers B) Cable
tester C) Crimpers D) All of above
Finding dirty, cracked or scratched connectors
2. What is a fiber optical microscope used
NT310 Unit 1. Exercise 1. Local Exchange
Online gaming is a large part of internet usage in todays networks. The gamer or user only has
to load up the game and point and click most times to get real time access and manipulation of
What is not a name of the common cable types used today
c. Fiber optic
What unit of measurement is a tenfold logarithmic ratio of power output to power
Conductor Resistance, Mutua
A network is a way to connect two or more devices together so that they can exchange
information. In order to make this work, each device must know when another is trying to
connect to it and it must know how to reply. The network consists of a whole suit
Nt1310 Unit 2. Exercise 1. Triple Play Marketing
As of the first of the year, Pony comm will be announcing its newest bundle offer to its customers. This
bundle will be a triple-play bundle consisting of phone, digital video and
NT1310 Unit 2. Lab 1. Cloud Computing Research
Google Cloud Platform enables developers to build, test and deploy applications on Google's highlyscalable and reliable infrastructure. Choose from computing, storage and app
NT1310 Unit 3. Lab 1. Building a New Structure NFPA Codes
FCC Part 68 Governs the direct connections of Terminal Equipment to the Public Switched
Telephone Network, and to wire-line carrier owned facilities used to provide private
NT1310 Unit 3.Exercise 1.Specifications-Definitions
Application- A program running on a computer. A system, the transmission method of
which is by telecommunications cabling.
Unshielded twisted pair- A pair of copper wires twisted
NT1310 Unit 3.Assignment 1.Netwok Topology Paper
Hierarchical network models are iterative algorithms for creating networks which are able to
reproduce the unique properties of the scale-free topology and the high clustering of th
1._ is the process of developing an outline of procedures to be followed in the event of a major IT
incident or an incident that directly impacts IT
Disaster recovery planning
2. who should be involved in a tabletop exerc
Chapter 3 layout
1. Which protocols header would be a layer 4 device read and process?
2. What number does a host use to determine if an arriving data unit exactly matches the data unit
sent by the source?
3. What f
Chapter 2 review questions
1. Which part of a Mac address is unique to each manufacturer?
2. What decimal number corresponds to the binary number 11111111?
3. What type of device does a computer turn to first when attempting to
Chapter 15 review questions
1. At what point is a vulnerability assessment would an attack tree be utilized?
2. In software development process when should a design review be conducted?
3. A(n) _ attempts ro penetrate a system
chapter 1 Homework
1. In the client server model, what is the primary protocol used for communication between a
browser and web server?
2. Which two encryption protocols might be used to provide secure transmissions for browser
1. Which high-speed storage network protocol used by a SAN is IP-Based?
2. Which Fiber channel zone is the most restrictive?
FC hard zone
3. An attacker can use NetBIOS to determine each of the following Except _.
Chapter 14 questions
1. An event that appears to be a risk but turns out not to be one is called a _.
2. Which of these is NOT a response to risk?
3. All of these approaches area part of the Simple Risk Model EXCEPT _.
NT2640.U3.AS1.IP Subnetting Assignment
As part of your assigned readings and material covered in your class lecture, you have learned about IP
subnetting including the math involved. For this assig
Unit 2 Assignment 1 Networking Protocol Numbers
1. What organization has been given the responsibility for assigning protocol
numbers? The organization that has been given the responsibility for assignin