ET1310-SOLID STATE DEVICE
Valence electron in chemistry, a valence electron is an electron that is associated with an atom,
and that can participate in the formation of a chemical bond; in a single covalent bond, both
Unit 3 lab 1
In this lab I learned about timers and how they work. It was fun programing a stop light and then
writing the program with a turn light. The problem I have in this Lab is trying to figure out RTO
and how to write a program with timers.
Unit 2 labs
This lab we learn more on how to use the program and built a simple input
and output rung. We also learn on how to read the example program and to
turn on the lights on our PLC, and we learn how to explain why going on
with the program E
6. What is the result of the following code and where is it kept?
Answer: The result 28H and it kept A
12. Of C and Assembly language, which is more efficient in term
Unit: 3 Assignment 1: Understanding Timers and Different Delays
Used in Timers
Chapter 4 Question
4. What do NOTC and NCTO stand for?
NOTC stand for Normally open, Timed open and NCTO stands for Normally
closed, Timed close.
7. Define the f
Unit 1 Assignments: Introductory Topics
Chapter 1 Questions
1) Write a definition of a programmable logic controller.
Answer: PLC are special-purpose industrial computer that are designed to control of
variety of manufacturing systems and there ar
Unit 4 Assignment 1: Introduction to counters and Their Reset
5. Explain why the counters in PLC applications are typically retentive.
6. What is the difference between the over flow bit and the underflow bit?
Answer: Overflow w