| aquuuozxpvm s vmware wumStaTlon
Elle Edlt EIEW VM labs Help
@Home )1 ﬁsquooaatpvn x
'3 Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio
(1 Type hereto searth v
a lﬂ My Computer
File Edlt View
Unit 3 Assignment 1: Homework
1) The logical design is independent of any database management system.
2) The physical design is the logical design adapted to the constraints and features of the database
3) You should always try to creat
Unit 1 Assignment 1: Homework
Unit 1 True/False Questions
Indicate whether the following statements are true or false on the student answer sheet.
At its simplest, a database can be seen as a collection of related data.
Unit 2 Assignment 1: Homework
1) A requirement is something a database needs to do in order to fulfill its purpose.
2) You only need to include the most important stakeholders in the database discussions.
3) Forms are used for gathering input.
4) A transa
Unit 4 Assignment 1: Homework
1) Normalization is the process of removing anomalies from database design.
2) Not being able to insert data because other data is required is an example of an insertion
3) An insertion anomaly occurs when you enter