1. Pertaining to education to patient w/ med: Assess why they not taking?
2. Active listening: Means being attentive to patient verbally and nonverbally. Use SOLER.
3. Communication with patient: chapter 24. And SBAR
4. Communication with pati
Fundies Exam 1 review
1.How to reduce systemic absorption of eye drops? Pg 616
Squeeze the nose area around the eye (inner canthus). When cleaning wipe from inner to outer
before applying drops.
2. Intramuscular medications disadvantage pg 571
Study guide fundis exam 2
1. Know how to assess the heart sounds pg 527-528
Aortic, pulmonic, Erbs point, tricuspid, Apical/Mitral
2. Sleep stages based on patient body response pg 941
Stage 1- NREM- lightest level of sleep, only a few minutes, gradual fa
Study guide NURSING exam 2
1. HIPPA related questions:
2. Documentation when pt refuses treatment: chapter 23 and Chapter 26
Written, signed, and witness and placed in other health care records section of chart.
Nursing student cannot witness t