Unit 2 Assignment 1
Examine computer forensics and privacy
Staley pleaded guilty to one felony count of computer intrusion, punishable by up
to five years' imprisonment, and one misdemeanor count of computer intrusion,
punishable by up
Unit 2 Discussion 1:
Investigator or Expert Witness Skills and Qualifications
In your opinion, what are the three most important skills for a forensic investigator
regarding expert witness testimony? Why?
Answer: In my opinion, the thre
Unit 3 Assignment 2
Create a Digital Forensic Software or Equipment Proposal
Example 1: P2 Commander
P2 Commander- P2 Commander is a comprehensive digital investigation
tool with over ten years of court-approved use by forensic examiner
Unit 4 Assignment 1:
Identify Chain of Custody Roles and Requirements
1. What is the main advantage of a bootable forensics suite like HELIX?
Answer: HELIX is Free which is a great advantage.
2. Describe 5 Sysinternals Process Explorer (ProcExp) features that can be used in
computer forensics as par
1. What are the main questions that a forensic laboratory is bound to discover?
Answer: Is the evidence genuine. Is the Chain of Custody valid? Is the date
& evidence admissible in a court of law?
2. Could the regular IT build cen
1. What is the presumption of innocence?
Answer: According to the U.S. Supreme Court, the presumption of the
innocence of a criminal defendant is best described as an assumption of
innocence that is indulged in the absence of cont
Perform a Byte-Level Computer Audit
1. What is the main purpose of a software tool like WinAudit in computer forensics?
Answer: WinAudit is a great free tool that will give you a comprehensive
view of the components that make up
Unit 1 Assignment:
Report Cybercrimes (hand out)
Company: AAA Computer Forensics
Tampa Local Police
411 N. Franklin St