Unit 3 quiz 1 study guide
1. Cell structures that are the same and different in Prokaryotic and Eukaryotic cells
1. Pertaining to education to patient w/ med: Assess why they not taking?
2. Active listening: Means being attentive to patient verbally and nonverbally. Use SOLER.
3. Communication with patient: chapter 24. And SBAR
4. Communication with pati
Fundies Exam 1 review
1.How to reduce systemic absorption of eye drops? Pg 616
Squeeze the nose area around the eye (inner canthus). When cleaning wipe from inner to outer
before applying drops.
2. Intramuscular medications disadvantage pg 571
Study guide fundis exam 2
1. Know how to assess the heart sounds pg 527-528
Aortic, pulmonic, Erbs point, tricuspid, Apical/Mitral
2. Sleep stages based on patient body response pg 941
Stage 1- NREM- lightest level of sleep, only a few minutes, gradual fa
Study guide NURSING exam 2
1. HIPPA related questions:
2. Documentation when pt refuses treatment: chapter 23 and Chapter 26
Written, signed, and witness and placed in other health care records section of chart.
Nursing student cannot witness t
M/S REVIEW EXAM 2
Proper diet for patient with cancer- protein and strawberries (Amino acid and
Pregnancy with family history of cystic fibrosis, regarding genetic counseling:
remember to always refer the patient to a professional who specia
Medsurg 1 Final review
Chapter 20 Liver Cancer/ Pain management / RA/ ROM Exercise 331
CH 21 Neutropenia/ Patient safety pg 371 box 21-8
Place pt in private room ; Use good handwashing skills or alcohol base hand rub; Room and Bathroom
must be cleaned dai
Medsurg study guide exam 1
MRI- magnetic resonance imaging- image produce thru magnetic field, radio waves, and atomic nuclei
showing hydrogen density. The radio waves bounced off the body tissues thats being examin
Exam 3 review.
Chapter 68 assessment of renal/urinary system
1. Clean- Catch Specimen pg 1479 (68-4) Clean area front to back, void in toilet, then in container.
If the patient has a catheter, clamp the tube, clean the port with alcohol, put in syringe an
NU 2899 Week # 6
Renal Tic-Tac-Toe Bingo
1. A patient is tachycardia. What other vital sign parameter would indicate hypovolemia?
Low Bp, Tachycardia, Increased RR
2. Why would be important to restrict fluid intake in the patient with Acute