Victoria Nazeres Unit 1 Homework 1
Short Answer Questions 1-7
1. Why is the CPU the most important component in a computer?
a. The CPU is the part of the computer that runs programs and software. Without
it could not run programs or software.
Length1 As Double = 0
Width1 As Double = 0
Length2 As Double = 0
Width2 As Double = 0
Area1 As Double = Length1 * Width1
Area2 As Double = Length2 * Width2
Console.WriteLine("Welcome To The Area Matrix.")
Victoria Copas hw 3
Short answer 5 & 6 pg. 71
5. What two things must you normally specify in a variable declaration?
You must specify the variable type and an identifier.
6. What value is stored in uninitialized variables?
The default value is set to zer
Victoria Nazeres Homework 2
Short answers 1-4 pg. 71
1. What does a professional programmer usually do first to gain an understanding of a problem?
a. A professional programmer usually follows two steps: understanding the task that
the program is to perfo
Victoria Copas Unit 4 HW 4
Short answer 1-7 pg. 111
1. Modules help you reduce the duplication of code and by defining the function or variable once you can have
simpler code, ability to code reuse, better testing, faster development and its easier to fac
Dim Footage2BPainted As Double = 0 'USER ENTERS THIS IN FEET'
Dim CostOfPaintPerGallon As Double = 0
Dim GallonOfPaint As Double = 115 '1 GALLON OF PAINT WILL COVER
Dim CostOfLaborPerHour As Double = 20.0 'IT COSTS $20.0