Performing a Clean Installation
1. Select the SVR-SO-A computer, on which the Windows Server 2012 installation disk is
mounted and loaded. The Windows Setup page appears.
2. Click Next to accept the default values for the Language to install,
Installing a Printer
1. On the SVR-MBR-B computer, in Server Manager, click Manage > Add Roles and
Features. The Add Roles and Features Wizard appears, displaying the Before you begin
2. Click Next. The Select installation type page app
Exercise 6.1 Adding Servers to Server Manager
1. On the SVR-MBR-C computer, log on using the domain Administrator account, with the
password Pa$w0rd. The Server Manager console appears.
2. In the left pane, click All Servers. The All Servers home page app
1. What does CIDR stand for?
Classless Inter-Domain Routing
2. What is a multicast address?
Identifies a group of computers on a network, all of possess a similar trait.
3. What is the range for classes?
C: 192- 223
1. Define virtual switch.
A device that functions at layer 2 of the Open Systems Interconnect (OSI).
Created by Hyper-V can have an unlimited number of ports, so administrators dont
have to be concerned about connecting switches together or abou
1. Which Tab and property sheet do you select to allow Remote Desktop?
The Remote tab on the Systems Property Sheet.
2. What is the purpose of the netdom command?
You can perform the post-installation task from the command line like rename the
1. What is the purpose of Active Directory Federation Services? What does it stand for?
ADFS Creates a single sign on environment by implementing trust relationships that
enable users on one network to access applications on other networks witho
5 out of 5 points
Before you deploy software using Group policy, what is recommended that you first create?
A distribution share
0 out of 5 points
You have deployed three Windows Server 2012 domain controllers VMs on
1.25 out of 1.25 points
MOAC 70-410 - Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 R2 MLO Worksheet
CONFIGURING IPV4 AND IPV6 ADDRESSINGTHIS LAB CONTAINS THE
FOLLOWING EXERCISES AND ACTIVITIES:
Calculating IP Addresses
2.1 out of 2.1 points
2.12 out of 2.12 points
Attempt Score 95.15 out of 100 points
46 minutes out of 1
2.35 out of 2.35 points
Completing Post-Installation Tasks
1. Select the SVR-MBR-B computer, on which Windows Server 2012 has just been
installed. The Settings page appears, displaying the servers license terms.
2. Select the I accept the license terms for using Win
Exercise 7.1 Installing the Hyper-V Role
1. On the SVR-MBR-B computer, click the Windows PowerShell button on the taskbar. An
Administrator: Windows PowerShell window appears.
2. At the Windows PowerShell prompt, type the following command and press Enter
Exercise 8.1 Creating a Virtual Hard Disk
1. On the SVR-MBR-B computer, which has the Hyper-V role installed, open the Server
Manager console and select Tools > Hyper-V Manager. The Hyper-V Manager console
2. In the left pane, click SVR-MBR-B, an
1. On the SVR-MBR-C computer, in Server Manager, click File and Storage Services. A
File and Storage Services submenu appears
2. Click Disks. The Disks page appears, showing one online disk and three offline disks.
Sharing a Folder
1. On SVR-MBR-C, log on using the username Adatum\Student with the password Pa$
$w0rd then click the File Explorer icon on the taskbar. A File Explorer window appears.
2. In File Explorer, select the E: drive and create a new
1. What is a resolver?
A client program that generates DNS queries and sends them to a DNS server for
2. What does TLD stand for?
3. What is the FQDN and what does it stand for?
Fully Qualified Domain Name is the c