LTKO 1A - NH Lesson 1 New Expressions
2010 10 4
1 New Expressions
Plain Form Humble Form I As for me. I also.
1) Friendliness/Friends and younger person:
2) Politeness/ Seniors and older person:
. . .
Korean has personal prono
LTKO 1A - NH Pronunciation Rules
2010 9 29
Rule 1: Resyllabification
When a syllable-final consonant is followed without pause by a vowel in the following syllable, that consonant is carried over to the following syllable to function
LTKO 1A - NH (Hangl)
2010 9 27
Read the following vowels and consonants out loud until you recognize the characters
a ya wa
we w wi
w we i
Write what you hear/recognize fro
LTKO 1A - NH Lesson 5 Voice Over Practice III
2010 12 3
Voice Over Practice II
(Boys Before Flowers- 2009) Synopsis
Jan Di is an average girl whose family owns a dry cleaning store located near the luxurious and well known Shin Hwa College. Jan Di meets
LTKO 1A - NH Lesson 5 New Expressions
2010 11 19
5 New Expressions
1. / : It has been a long time! Long time no see!
, _! Its been a long time! _? How are you these days?
, _! Long time no see! _! I am very busy!
: But, However, By the
LTKO 1A - NH Lesson 5 LC
2010 12 1
5 Listening Comprehension
1. : / . (1) (2) (3) (4) 2. . . . ( ( ( ( ) ) ) )
: choose the correct answers!
(1) What is Michael going to do today? (
(a) go to class with Sophia (c) work at the bookstore (a) Sophias (c)
LTKO 1A - NH Lesson 1 Usage/SA
2010 10 8
1 Usage/Speaking Activities
1. Introducing oneself
Pair up and introduce yourself as if you were the person specified with the information below.
1. Junior American or 2. Senior Japanese
1. Freshman Korean or 2.
LTKO 1A - NH Lesson 2 New Expressions
2010 10 13
2 New Expressions
1. Uh Hesitation expression
1. Pair up. Fill in the blanks with appropriate expressions and practice with your partner.
_. _? Uh. I am sorry. Do you have coffee?
_. Yes, we have cof
LTKO 1A - NH Lesson 4 New Expressions
2010 11 10
4 New Expressions
() To be (Dictionary) Meaning To have (Possession) Not have (Possession) To exist (Existence) Not exist (Existence) To be (Identification) Not to be (Identification) Polite / Honorif
LTKO 1A - NH Lesson 3 Voice Over Practice II
2010 11 3
Voice Over Practice II
(Sorry, I Love You - 2004) CONTINUED Synopsis
Cha Moo Hyuk() was adopted by an Australian family but was abused and left homeless at an early age. One day he comes across Song
LTKO 1A - NH Lesson 3 Usage/SA
2010 11 5
3 Usage/Speaking Activities
Speaking Activities II [Skit Performance]
* Please get into your groups and decide on the scenario, discussing the basic structure.
Three or Four (minimum THREE) students will perform
LTKO 1A - NH Lesson 3 New Expressions
2010 10 27
3 New Expressions
1. Referring to days Yesterday 1. Ask your partners the following questions in Korean! (1) What is todays date? (date: use ) (2) How about the day before yesterday? (3) How about the dat
LTKO 1A - NH Lesson 2 RC/Dictation/ER1
2010 10 18
1. Reading/listening Comprehension A. Conversation 1: ?
: : : : , _ ? 3 . _ . _? _ .
1. Come up with questions with your partner based on the contents of the dialogue above. 2. Practi
LTKO 1A - NH Lesson 2 Voice Over Practice I
2010 10 20
Voice Over Practice I
Three or four students will voice over a scene from a Korean movie or drama (soap-opera) episode in front of the class. You can learn dialogue expressions used different situati
BEGINNING KOREAN: FIRST YEAR I
LTKO 1A - Winter, 2014 COURSE SYLLABUS
FACULTY SUPERVISOR INFORMATION
325 Literature Building
TTh 12:30-1:30 or by appointment
Office Phone Number: