INCOME STMT (MULTI-STEP)
1) CUSTOMER SALES
3) SELLING, GENERAL & ADMINISTRATIVE EXPENSES
4) RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT
5) INTEREST EXPENSE
6) LOSS FROM DISONTINUED OPS
7) GAIN ON DISPOSAL OF DISCONTIN
MGT 172: Business Project Management
Undergraduate Course, Fall 2016
INSTRUCTOR: Kathleen Hedges and Becky Royal
Instructors EMAIL: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
ROOM: Wells Fargo Hall 1N108
TA/Tutor: Ei San (Kate)
TA/Tutors EMAIL: email@example.com
Discussions: 2.3: Product Life Cycle and Process 2.9: Focus 3.5: GM and Toyota 3.6:
2.3- In the introduction of the process I will use a job shop, is a flexible operation that has several
activities through the work can pass. Their sequence
CORGI CLICKER TIME
Article: The Best Way to Stick to a
October 12, 2016
#1: Advantages of Tracking Spending Day-to-Day
Identify the advantage(s) of tracking
spending on a day-to-day basis.
a. Time commitment.
b. Helps with planning.
c. Builds a
Ece 326 Exam2.txt
Description: Exam 2 quesions for Ece326
Flashcards app available on theAndroid Marketplace as well as on
the Apple App Store for iOS.
1. 1. Project success or failure of
STATEMENT OF SHAREHOLDER EQUITY
TWO YEAR ANALYSIS
BEGINNING BALANCES YEAR 1: RETAINED EARNINGS
ACCUMULATED OTHER COMPREHENSIVE INCOME
YEAR ONE ACTIVITY: NET INCOME
RECLASSIFICATION FOR P/Y UNREALIZED G
The advent of project management has been most profound in: information technology.
Which of the following is not considered to be a characteristic of a project?: only for internal use
Among the following activities, which is the best ex
Sharp Printing, AG
1. At this point, what would you do if you were the project manager?
2. Was top management acting correctly in developing an estimate?
3. What estimating techniques should be used for a mission critical project such as th
1. Set the factor standard (PMI)
2. The advent of project management has been most profound in (Information Technology OR Electronic World)
3. Change visitor logon screen on website to include a username with at least 6 characters. This is consider
1. In month 9 the following project information is available: actual cost is $2,000,
earned value is $2,100, and planned cost is $2,400. Compute the SV and CV for
CV = EV AC = 2,100 2,000 = +100
SV = EV PV = 2,100 2,400 = -300
Moss and McAdams Accounting Firm
1. If you were Palmer at the end of the case, how would you respond?
2. What, if anything, could Palmer have done to avoid losing Olds?
3. What advantages and disadvantages of a matrix type organization are apparent from t