Topics- Speech to Persuade
To persuade that fixies are more convenient and cooler than other types of bike.
I am interested in this topic because I, myself, ride a fixie and love it.
I hope my audience gains knowledge in fixies and is convinced to c
-To inform my audience about Volleyball.
-I am interested in this topic because not many people watch, play or know about it, and Im
passionate about it.
-I hope my audience will gain knowledge of and interest in Volleyball.
1) Good afternoon, everyone.
2) As many of you may know, Im Alex, the younger brother of the good-looking but
still immature groom Jin.
3) First of all, Im so glad to be here at this wonderful wedding and to see this loving
4) Even though
1) As students; we walk every day to get to classes.
- UCSDs huge campus; really annoying.
- For me and others from ERC, its about a mile walk to this freaking York Hall.
2) Waiting for bus (sometimes packed) = waste of time.
3) So, why not try bik
How the Lakers ended up with the current team.
1. Howre all the Laker fans and haters doing? Lakers trades: Dwight Howard and
Steve Nash. The most dominant center and two time MVP.
2. Just imagine these two guys playing alongside the Lakers centerp
Self-evaluation of Speech to Inform
The three speaking skills I focused on in rehearsal:
1) Vocal variety and enthusiastic tone
2) Posture, standing upright and not swaying
3) Knowing the information and showing confidence
Fixie bikes over others
1) As college students, we walk, walk, and walk every day to get to classes.
- Especially in UCSDs huge campus, it gets really annoying.
- For me and some others from ERC, its about a mile walk to York Hall.
2) Even waiting
Extra Credit (In the Red and Brown Water)
Alex (Jinheuk) Jang
TDGE 25 (H00)
First of all, I liked every characters speaking skills since each had his/her unique and
own style. I also liked how the actors/actresses announced or described the acti