1. I will complete a series of cardio exercises 3x per week 40 minutes with hitting above my
target heart rate.
2. I will complete a series of low impact 3 cardio excersises every day prior to my
3. I will target
Food Tracker Reflections 1
Day 1- Weekend
Day 2- Weekday
1. Daily Caloric Intake
a. Day 1- 3921
b. Day 2- 2118 calories
2. Did you exceed your recommended caloric intake?
a. Day 1- Yes
b. Day2- No
3. Did you meet your Fruit and Vegetable recommendation?
CDC Data Analysis Instructions
This is an essay assignment. These instructions are for how to gather the data you will need
to write your report. Complete instructions for how to submit it are provided in the upload
link. Please read them before submittin
SmarterMeasure Summary Report
Northern Virginia Community College
January 26, 2016 @ 7:22 PM EST
January 26, 2016 @ 7:51 PM EST
Health Test 1
What are the 6 dimensions of wellness?
1) physical - body's overall condition
2) emotional - ability to understand and deal with feelings
3) intellectual - constantly changing your mind so that it
remains sharp and active
4) interpersonal -
Wellness Plan, Part 2
Goal- Active the target intake on each of the categories
1. I will plan my meals for the week ahead on Saturdays
2. Those meals will be planned to hit my nutrient targets abovle.
3. I will set aside two times weekly to
I am starting with what I submitted the 1st round and trying to be more complete.
The new goals will be identified below.
1. Aerobic- I will complete a series of cardio exercises 3x per week 40 minutes with hitting
above my target heart rate.
A state of complete mental, physical, and social well-being,
not merely the ansence of disease or infirmary. A dynamic
human condition with multiple intertwined dimensions.
Quality of life. World Health Organization: a state of optimal
For this assignment I reviewed the state of Utah and hear is what I found
For the Coronary Heart Disease questions
Which group had the highest percentage of coronary heart disease?
Those in the age range of 65+ years old, they averaged over 9
Hows it going blog
Fitness mid assesment
Welness plan update
Mental Health discussion
Health Care discussion
Fitness posttests and wellness reflection