Chapter 1-Lab- Internet Research #1
(1) Visit the Pew Internet website and locate the latest Search Engine Use report.
What are three of the users positive search experiences?
1. 55% of search engine users say that, in their experience, the quality of sea
Chapter 1-Lab- Internet Research #3
Which magazine introduced the first microcomputer kit for the MITS
Altair in January 1975 issue?
Which company sold the TRS-80, one of the more popular personal
computers introduced in 1977
Victoria Theresa Hager
Lab 2 Solution
(1) Who were the original developers of Skype, and how did they determine the
name of their company?
Dane Janus Friis and Swede Niklas Zennstrm
sky peer-to-peer which was shortened to Skyper and then to S
Anna Catharine Adamek
January 27, 2015
Physical Therapy Assistant Program
1. Based on your rankings of frequency of exhibiting the sample indicators, for which
behavior(s) do you demonstrate the most 4(frequent) and 5(always)s? Does that surpr
DB2 Q5 Ch1 Explain the difference between Civil and Criminal Law and give real world examples.
Note: in this class we prefer "real world" examples whenever possible.
Civil laws: spells out the rights and duties that exist between persons and their governm
Post Lab #3
1. Parfocal is the focus when a transition is happening between low resolutions to a
higher resolution. When we wanted to use emersion, we had to make sure the
focus was clear when we transitioned or else we would lose the specimen