PCS210- Lab 6
Use Appendix E to complete the following items.
View your ARP cache. How many entries are in there.
Clear your ARP cache. Now view it. How many entries?
Ping the Red Box (10.2.109.109). Now view your ARP entries. Ho
Screenshot showing file and printer sharing is unchecked.
Screenshot showing the ping attempt fails
Screenshot showing file and printer sharing is checked
Screenshot showing the ping is successful
Verify that DC can
PCS210- Lab 1
1. Run CHKDSK /F on your computer.
a. How many steps are involved in CHKDSK?
b. Did your check find any errors? What were they? (Be specific)
c. What is Stage 3 doing?
checks the security descriptors
2. What is the comm
Lab 2 - Chapter 3 and Appendix B
Lesson 3 Lesson Review
1. A user complains that she attempted to connect to a wireless network but the connection
failed. She didnt write down any details of the connection. In which log would you look to find
Chapter 7: Exercise 1, 2, and 3 Page 331-333
EXERCISE 1: Check Current Update Level
1. Log on to a computer running Windows 7 as an administrator.
2. Click Start and then click Control Panel.
3. Under Programs, click Uninstall A Prog
1. Dump file A. 022413-54756-01.dmp the cause was this error.
Invalid system memory was referenced. This cannot be protected by try-except, it must be protected
by a Probe. Typically the address is just
Exercise 1: Creating a Program Exception for File And Printer Sharing
1. Log on to the domain from the client computer with a domain administrator account.
2. Open Control Panel, browse to System And Security, and then, in the W