Inbound call center receives telephone calls from customers and may answer questions, take orders,
respond to billing inquiries, and provide customer support.
Outbound call center makes telephone calls to customers primarily for tele
Chapter 1 Terms
Service Desk-a single point of contact within a company for managing customer incidents and service
requestsprovides this support.
Technical Supportrefers to the wide range of services that enable people and companies to effect
CNT250- Chapter 3 Review Questions
Chapter 3 Review Questions Page 84.
1. What is a discontiguous network? Why does it pose challenges for a network designer?
A discontiguous network has two or more subnetworks of a classful network connected
Chapter 6 review questions and design scenario
1. The following network numbers are defined at a branch office. Can they be summarized,
and if so, what is the network number and prefix length?
10.108.48.0 - 00110000
CNT250- Chapter 1 Review Questions
Chapter 1 Review Questions Page 23
1. Why is it important to use a structured, systematic method for designing networks? What problems
can occur if such methods are not used?
Its important to use a structured m
Network monitoring software
3 different network monitoring software
Pros and cons for each one
Simplifies detection, diagnosis, & resolution of network i
PCS210- Lab 6
Use Appendix E to complete the following items.
View your ARP cache. How many entries are in there.
Clear your ARP cache. Now view it. How many entries?
Ping the Red Box (10.2.109.109). Now view your ARP entries. Ho
Screenshot showing file and printer sharing is unchecked.
Screenshot showing the ping attempt fails
Screenshot showing file and printer sharing is checked
Screenshot showing the ping is successful
Verify that DC can
PCS210- Lab 1
1. Run CHKDSK /F on your computer.
a. How many steps are involved in CHKDSK?
b. Did your check find any errors? What were they? (Be specific)
c. What is Stage 3 doing?
checks the security descriptors
2. What is the comm
Lab 2 - Chapter 3 and Appendix B
Lesson 3 Lesson Review
1. A user complains that she attempted to connect to a wireless network but the connection
failed. She didnt write down any details of the connection. In which log would you look to find
Chapter 7: Exercise 1, 2, and 3 Page 331-333
EXERCISE 1: Check Current Update Level
1. Log on to a computer running Windows 7 as an administrator.
2. Click Start and then click Control Panel.
3. Under Programs, click Uninstall A Prog
1. Dump file A. 022413-54756-01.dmp the cause was this error.
Invalid system memory was referenced. This cannot be protected by try-except, it must be protected
by a Probe. Typically the address is just
Exercise 1: Creating a Program Exception for File And Printer Sharing
1. Log on to the domain from the client computer with a domain administrator account.
2. Open Control Panel, browse to System And Security, and then, in the W