16 October 2015
Art or Vandalism?
What does it take for a piece of work to be considered art? Many people have different
perspectives on what art it. Is art still considered art even if its in a form tha
CURRICULUM ALIGNMENT DOCUMENT
COURSE: U.S. History
DEPARTMENT: Social Studies
Students who complete the United States History curriculum in District 215 should
expect to find themselves engaged in learning by working on teams, evaluati
w . NAME
' . DATE
_ , > :Dental Assisting 104
Special Written, and Oral Report
1. Topic: to be selected by student frn suggestio 'sfrom instructor
Topic selection date I. i, I _
-2. Due Date: Rough Draft-
Carbohydrates, proteins, water and Fats
Study guide H 7
1. What are the building blocks of proteins?
2. Which key nutrient comes primarily from plant sources?
3. Can extra quantities of one nutrient make up for other Vita
Study Guide Test #2
1. Who regulates manufacturing and installation of Dental X-ray equipment?
2. What is required when using the paralleling technique?
QTXFQlCVM qurTt (\anh)
3. What device eliminates the need for the PT to hold the lm?
4. What is