1. What SAP systems are available? BI73, EC5
2. What is the purpose of the first system? Business Intelligence 7.3 which is similar to SAP
What Info Cubes does it allow you to use?
3. What does the second SAP system allow you to do? Fact table and Dimensi
Files Affecting Services Lab
What is the purpose of the following files or directories? (most are in /etc, but use the
whereis command if needed).
1. host.conf _Configuration main text file._
2. hosts.allow _Allow to access a system._
3. hosts.deny _Host
ABC Co. is considering to build, buy, or outsource a project based on the following probabilities and
A. no modifications: p=.6, $400,000
B. slight modifications: p=.4, $450,000.
A. Complex, p=.4, $550,000
B. Simple, p =.6,
Efforts of a 4 person project is originally estimated at 20 person-months. However, after 2
months only 30% completed.
1. Compute the remaining efforts in person-months.
Let T = total revised efforts
Efforts consumed: 4 p x 2 m = 8 pm
8 pm = .30 x T
T = 2
A project with an initial cost of $40,000 (Year 0) with a life of 5 years is under
consideration. The annual benefits and costs at end of Year 1 to end Year 5 are expected
at $30,000 and $10,000 respectively. The discount rates at 6% for end of year 1 to
Execise 1Given the following information for a one-year project, answer the following questions. Recall
that PV is the planned value, EV is the earned value, AC is the actual cost, and BAC is the
budget at completion.