Ch 08 Assignment
1. The difference between diversity and cultural diversity is that diversity characteristics that make
people different yet similar and cultural diversity is the differences and similarities within a
2. A) Modesty:
Week 6 Chapter 5
Real World/Thinking about it
1. Good companies, good deals, good incentives basically if you were a loyal customer.
2. I never had, Ive been on Delta, never had a complaint on there so probably will stay a loyal
Strategic Customer Service
Work It Out
1. They all seem happy with their life.
2. They have either a smile or half a smile on their face
3. Your perception on people will affect how you handle different situations, thats why yo
Week 8 Chapter 6
Work It Out 6.1
R=23 I=23 D=24 E=21
Inquisitive & Decisive behavior
Work It Out 6.3
Her behavioral trait towards the professional were finger pointin
Week 11 Chapter 9
1. I think their cheap price is their best strength and people will continue to having Netflix.
2. I think the variety and how cheap it is our had a big party of the popularity and growth. As well
as the many dis
Week 9 Chapter 7
Think About It
1. I think its a huge business making tons a money each year and its a good thing they donate as
much as they do. Making the money they are, they probably could keep donating more and
more each year because th
Ethical Dilemma 4.1
1. Well talking about something and doing something are two different things. I would defiantly
look more into the two ladies because of they were talking about it. Obviously, they are talking
about it so they might have
Question 1 (1 point)
The movie, Blackboard Jungle was_
Question 1 options:
1) feature the song Rock Around the Clock as its theme
2) banned from the Venice Film Festival
3) All of these
banned in several
Question 2 (1 point)
Ch 02 Assignment
1. Service culture is a service environment made of various factors, including the values,
beliefs, norms, rituals and practices of a group of organization.
2. Customer-centric service is a term used to describe service pro
Ch 04 Assignment
1. Body Language: Cues that show the receiver are listening
Eye Contact: Shows the person being talked to is focused on the conversation
Posture: How one sits or stands
Facial Expressions: The face can signal multiple emoti
Ch 03 Assignment
1. A. Environment: The environment affects the message.
B. Sender: one of the two primary elements of a two-way conversation.
C. Receiver: Gathers senders message.
D. Message: Communication delivered by speech of writing.
CS Ch 01 Assignment
The customer All aspects of customer service revolve around the customer. It
includes internal and external custome
Ch 06 Assignment
1. Behavioral styles is a descriptive term that identifies categories of human behavior
identified by behavioral researches (actions that you can see or experience.
2. Four behavioral styles are 1. Rational style 2. Inquisi
Ch 07 Assignment
1. Service breakdowns are situations when customers have expectations of a certain type or level
of service that are not met by a service provider.
2. Identify the Problem: Find out exactly is wrong.
Compile and analyze the
Customer Service Professional Interview
The Professional Customer Service Provider I interviewed was Katie Manar. Katie Manar
is the Director of Client Operations at Preferred Credit Inc., where I happen to work. I simply
chose her because
4.1 Case Study
1. I dont believe anything illegal was done by the ladies. The women were just talking
about how the money trail could have some loose ends but their talk causes reason for
2. I would take action on
Chapter 10 Assignment
1. What did Ecklin do to empower his internal customers, specifically his leadership team? Support
with examples from your research.
He empowered six member senior leadership team to manage the business in 1990. He coa
Week 10 Chapter 8
Ethical Dilema 8.1
2. Just be polite, pay attention
Ethical Dilema 8.2
1. This could go on and on, but to name a few; values, abilities, age, gender, skin color, or heritage
2. Since our perce3ptions are based o