Ch 08 Assignment
1. The difference between diversity and cultural diversity is that diversity characteristics that make
people different yet similar and cultural diversity is the differences and similarities within a
2. A) Modesty:
Ch 02 Assignment
1. Service culture is a service environment made of various factors, including the values,
beliefs, norms, rituals and practices of a group of organization.
2. Customer-centric service is a term used to describe service pro
Ch 04 Assignment
1. Body Language: Cues that show the receiver are listening
Eye Contact: Shows the person being talked to is focused on the conversation
Posture: How one sits or stands
Facial Expressions: The face can signal multiple emoti
Ch 03 Assignment
1. A. Environment: The environment affects the message.
B. Sender: one of the two primary elements of a two-way conversation.
C. Receiver: Gathers senders message.
D. Message: Communication delivered by speech of writing.
CS Ch 01 Assignment
The customer All aspects of customer service revolve around the customer. It
includes internal and external custome
Ch 06 Assignment
1. Behavioral styles is a descriptive term that identifies categories of human behavior
identified by behavioral researches (actions that you can see or experience.
2. Four behavioral styles are 1. Rational style 2. Inquisi
Ch 07 Assignment
1. Service breakdowns are situations when customers have expectations of a certain type or level
of service that are not met by a service provider.
2. Identify the Problem: Find out exactly is wrong.
Compile and analyze the
Customer Service Professional Interview
The Professional Customer Service Provider I interviewed was Katie Manar. Katie Manar
is the Director of Client Operations at Preferred Credit Inc., where I happen to work. I simply
chose her because
4.1 Case Study
1. I dont believe anything illegal was done by the ladies. The women were just talking
about how the money trail could have some loose ends but their talk causes reason for
2. I would take action on
Chapter 10 Assignment
1. What did Ecklin do to empower his internal customers, specifically his leadership team? Support
with examples from your research.
He empowered six member senior leadership team to manage the business in 1990. He coa
Question 1 (1 point)
The movie, Blackboard Jungle was_
Question 1 options:
1) feature the song Rock Around the Clock as its theme
2) banned from the Venice Film Festival
3) All of these
banned in several
Question 2 (1 point)