Skip To Content My Dashboard
View All or Customize (1)
BIOL 211 1N0 Human Anat / Phys I / Lab 10061 201510 Spring 2015
Enrolled as: Student
BIOL 211 1N0 201510 Spring 2015
Jena BilberryCase Study 702/23/15
Case study 7 The Itchy Physical Therapist
1. What risk factors are present in Normas case? What symptoms does she have? What
signs does she exhibit?
Risk factors: Normas constant exposure to latex due to her occupation
Jena BilberryCase Study 602/17/15
Case Study 6
Breast TumorsA Day in the Histopathology Lab
1. What finding especially suggests that Ms. Bennetts tumor is benign?
According to the case study, the tissue of Ms. Bennetts tumor is a circular, wellcircumscrib
Jena BilberryCase Study 301/27/15
Case Study 3
Drug Development and Scientific Method
1. Phase II of the NoPain clinical trials requires a placebo group, whereas phase I does not.
The focus of phase I is safety where the focus of phase II is
Jena BilberryCase Study 502/08/15
Case Study 5: At Risk for Hemophilia
1. Review the four principles of sex-linked inheritance listed just before the case study.
Which individuals in figure 5.2 demonstrate principle 1?
Bill, Terry, Greg and Jenny
Jena BilberryCase Study 201/27/15
Case Study 2
The Singer with a Sore Throat
1. List Ellens symptoms. What specific signs indicate that she is ill?
Ellens symptoms include: sore throat, fatigue, body chills and headache
Signs include: high temperature of
BIOL 211 1N0 201510
20 January 2015
Case Study 1-The Children with Lead Poisoning
1) What is the etiology of the mental and physiological signs shown by these patients?
-The cause of the mental and physiological signs shown by these patients