1. Workgroup and domain installations of DHCP require the authorization of the
before IP addresses can be allocated.
2. As with the Active Directory database, the DHCP database is replicated among
2. Hyper-V, 64-bit
8. A, C
9. B, D,F
11. A, D
17. Server Manager Command
19. B, C
20. Windows Services Deployment, Remote Install
1. The Server Core version of the Windows Server 2008 Enterprise edition can be upgraded to
the Full version without completely reinstalling the OS. False
2. You can use OCsetup.exe to install Active Directory Domain Services on a Server Core version
Chapter 3 Review Questions
1. Classful network addressing has replaced classless network addressing because of a shortage
of public IP addresses.
2. Base-2 numbering is used instead of Base-10 numbering in IP addressing.
3. Internet P