1. Moral absolutism is a basic concept because it is concrete there are no ifs, and's or buts
about the concept.
2. Killing someone or murdering someone is morally wrong and is considered to be a moral
a. It is against the law
Moral absolutism is the view that there are some rules of morality that should never be broken.
That under no circumstances have any bend, and always need to be obeyed. This idea is very concrete; it
asks you to be a sh
Intro to Ethics: Theory & App
The death penalty is wrong in unmoral because killing someone is unmoral and against
our society. Nobody should be able to play God and pick and choose who lives and who dies.
"Ultimately, the mo
1. Does morality depend on religion?
2. The point of the argument is not to decide whether religion is right or wrong but to decide
whether religion dictates right or wrong. I believe that morality does not depend on
a. So many different religio
1. If you use subjectivism in an argument, you are solely using your emotions and feelings
in how you approach the argument and you will be wrong unless you add a factual
2. Example would be saying homework is essential to classes and learning.